Friday, February 6, 2009

LIL MS. MICHEVIOUS

Katelyn has been going through a “MESSY / NAUGHTY & SNEAKY” stage that I hope passes soon – the last week has been rough:

1st offense: Baby powder all over Chases dresser (and later that night I discovered she had “dusted” his whole pj drawer as well)

2nd offense: Using the trial size canister of diaper cream (looks like carmex jar) as “LIPSTICK”

3rd offense: Squeezing an entire bottle of purple lavender scented Johnson & Johnsons lotion all
over Chase’s racecar bed – and his hair.

4th offense: “Washing” her sit’n spin down with apple scented hair detangler (she REALLY had to work hard for that one – that spray is on the very top shelf of her closet – I can only imagine the stacking involved in reaching the bottle)

My computer is in our family room situated between Katelyn & Chase’s rooms – when I’m working in the morning I listen carefully for “MOMENTS OF SILENCE” this is a clear indication that she is up to no good. Lord help us when she gets old enough to initiate Chase into her organized crime ring.

No comments: