Monday was our final weigh in and I was officially the
BIGGEST LOSER -
I lost a little over 9% which was 14lbs, I ate terrible Mon-Tues-Wed and have surely gained a few back, but I intend to start working out now that I've shed a few pounds, hopefully it'll be easier with the warmer weather we've been blessed with. I'd post a before/after picture but
1)I don't have one ... and 2)I don't think anyone would really notice much difference. But the rest of my 18mo old "baby" fat is gone ;)
I lost a little over 9% which was 14lbs, I ate terrible Mon-Tues-Wed and have surely gained a few back, but I intend to start working out now that I've shed a few pounds, hopefully it'll be easier with the warmer weather we've been blessed with. I'd post a before/after picture but
1)I don't have one ... and 2)I don't think anyone would really notice much difference. But the rest of my 18mo old "baby" fat is gone ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment